Business Savings Accounts
Business Savings Made Easy!
Our various business savings tools are specifically designed to help businesses of all sizes meet their financial goals. Whether you are building a business or have a well-established company, we have an account that will work for you.
The perfect savings account for every stage of your business.
- $25 minimum opening balance requirement
- $25 minimum daily balance requirement to avoid $2 monthly service fee
- Interest credited quarterly
Business Money Market Investment Account*
Retain easy access to your funds while maximizing interest earnings for your business.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- $2,500 minimum daily balance requirement to avoid $7.50 monthly service fee
- Interest credited monthly
- Tiered interest rates based on account balance
- Check writing capabilities
Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (COD) is a time deposit with a specific, fixed term tied to it. This savings tool allows you to earn a competitive interest rate over a chosen period of time that works best for your business. West Pointe Bank offers a variety of short-term and long-term COD products to meet your business needs.
*Federal regulation limits certain transactions in Savings Accounts, including Money Markets, to six withdrawals and/or transfers each cycle including, but not limited to transactions that are initiated online, by phone, or by ACH/automatic debit.