Deposit Checks 24/7.
The safe, secure way to deposit checks anytime, anywhere. Download the West Pointe Bank Mobile Banking App to get started today!
How it works:
- Endorse your check, and below, include “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Select 'Deposit Check' and choose the account that you wish to deposit the funds
- Enter the dollar amount of the check
- Follow the on-screen prompts to take photos of your check
- Verify your check information
- Tap 'Next' and then 'Confirm' to submit – that’s it!
Deposits are reviewed on business days between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm CST. If you make a deposit after 4:00 pm, we will review and consider it a deposit for the following business day. You can view the status of your deposit on the 'Deposit History' screen through your West Pointe Bank Mobile Banking App.
Tips on using Mobile Deposit
- Before logging into the West Pointe Bank Mobile Banking App, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Endorse the back of your check and underneath your signature, write "For Mobile Deposit Only."
- If the back of the check requires a signature in the middle of the check, please endorse both the middle and top portion of the check.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Before taking photos of your check, corfirm that you are in a well-lit area and make sure to flatten folded or crumpled checks.
- Place the check on a solid, dark background, but try not to get too much of the background in your photo.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen and keep it as square to the check as possible.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking the photos.
- Before submitting your deposit, make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus.
- Ensure that there are no shadows across the check, and that the MICR line (number on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- The daily check limit is $2,500.00 and the daily deposit limit is $5,000.00.
- Checks must be deposited before 4:00 pm CST for next day availability.
- Once you have verified that the funds have been credited to your account, you are required to mark the check as "VOID" and properly dispose of it within 30 calendar days following the deposit date. This is to ensure the check is not presented for deposit again.