This Institution and our Service Providers have developed strict policies and procedures to safeguard your Customer Information. Our policies require confidential treatment of your personal information. We restrict employee access to your personal information on a "need to know" basis and we take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy and confidentiality responsibilities. We have established training programs to educate our employees about the importance of customer privacy and to help ensure compliance with our policy requirements.
Furthermore, this Institution and our Service Providers maintain strong physical, electronic and procedural controls to protect against unauthorized access to customer information. Our computer systems are protected in the following ways:
- Computer anti-virus protection detects and prevents viruses from entering our website, email, and computer network systems.
- Firewalls and intrusion prevention systems block unauthorized access by individuals or networks.
- We use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to protect the transmission of your confidential information. Whenever you login to our Internet banking product or schedule an online transaction through our system, the communication is encrypted. Encryption scrambles transferred data so it cannot be read by unauthorized parties.
- We use strong multi-level authentication and behavior analysis to help prevent unauthorized access to your accounts. Multi-level authentication can help prevent access by someone who may have stolen your login credentials.
- We provide secure email through our Internet Banking product to help ensure that your communications with us are confidential.
- We continually monitor technological advances and upgrade our systems to ensure your information remains secure.